Manual Testing Resume For Freshers shows extensive details of a tester applying for a new job. This kind of resume can be considered different from other resume templates. A Manual Testing Resume For Freshers certainly needs special sections or sub-sections, wherein you place specific details about this field of work.
It still contains the usual parts you see in other resumes like the heading, educational background, skills, and work experience. However, this resume is leaned towards the testing field only.
Manual Testing Resume For Freshers
Cell phone number:
- I have completed my Manual Testing course from JK Technocraft. I am aware of Testing Methodology, STLC & SDLC.
- My Short Term Goal is to become a Sr.Tester down the line 2 years and long term goal is to become a Test Manager.
Ready to take Responsibilities of :
- Test Case Creation and Execution by understanding Requirements and Functionalities.
- Logging and Fixing a Defect.
- Sending Build Wise Status Report to my Lead.
- Participation in then client call.
- Involvement in writing down Test Plan.
- High School
Manual Software Testing Course.
- Good listener, workaholic & easily gel with others.
- I know well how to break the thing than to make it.
- My attitude towards testing is thoroughly destructive but my work is constructive.
- Having lot of patience.
- I am always thinking from the end user perspective.
I hereby declare that the information stated above is truest to my knowledge. I also know that if any discrepancies are found in the same, further actions may be initiated.
CV is the stepping-stone for any job. A good Resume Format can work wonders for your career. The Manual Testing Resume For Freshers given here will be a great help for all job seekers. You have to edit it for your qualification and professional experience and you will get a perfectly drafted CV for your dream job.